The Tigers' Blog

The Time Capsule

I unpacked the boxes. I was unloading the furniture for the kitchen, such as , cups, plates, bowls, cutlery and all of our utensils.

We had just moved in to our new house on Sycamore Close. It was a sunny Sunday morning, and the removal van had just left so we could unpack.

I placed the last plate in the cupboard, we had unpacked EVERYTHING! The next day arrived, and I went to the fresh, gardening centre to buy some beautiful flowers.

About 2 hours later, I grabbed my shovel and dug. I was pushing through the earth, when my shovel hit something hard, a time capsule…

13 Responses to “The Time Capsule”

1. A well written post Emma, it would be exciting to find a time capsule. Don’t forget to keep including adverbs in your writing.

2. WOW!!! That is an amazing story Emma.

3. I love the part when you said “I went into the fresh gardening centre

4. Wow that was really amazing Emma. Maybe you could try putting in some adverbs to make it a little bit better . Keep it up.

5. We’ll done, I really liked the idea of someone finding a time capsule in their garden. I agree with Mr Brundle about the adverbs. We’ll done!!!!

6. I love the bit when you went EVERYTHING! You forgot your adverbs although it was amazing.

7. I liked your use of ellipses on the end of the story, it makes me want to know more about it. Maybe next time, you could think of a better word than went. I really enjoyed reading this amazing piece of writing!

8. I loved the way you used …. Mabel some wow words would make it better,well done.

9. I like this Emma I espeashaly like the “…”and I liked “EVERYTHING” I might use that in my writing!

10. I loved it apart from ” I grabbed my shovel and dug ” I would of put I grabbed my shovel and started to dig. 😉

11. Wow, that was amazing Emma, I loved the part where you put EVERYTHING!
    It made me laugh. 🙂

12. I love your ellipses at the end you could but in some openers nice piece of writing keep up the good work I am seeing.