The Tigers' Blog

Takedown

Spencer and Jack are the fastest cars in the world,  in fact they are formula 1 cars but one day something changed there lives!Pushing through the earth they zoomed through Brands hatch head on head until  their worst enemy shot past them. His name was called”Leon egg head “,

Well thats what they called him, apparently he was the fastest car in the universe, but all that they knew was that he was evil and didn’t speak English. He was Italian ! Suddenly Leon called a stop in front of the two and threw out a giant smoke grenade in front of their eyes suddenly there was a BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

15 Responses to “Takedown”

1. I wonder what happened to Spencer and Jack! Some good ideas Jack, but make sure you don’t forget to include adverbs to make your verbs even more exciting. Also, remember to read through your work carefully and check there are no pauses that could do with a comma. I look forward to your next post!

2. I like the story line Jack but you should practice your order of sentences still it’s amazing.

3. What happens after the bang!!!!!!!

4. Very good jack you left me is suspense, you could have used ellipses but I still loved it.

5. I like this story idea. However next make sure you put a space after punctuation. Well done!!! Keep it up!

6. I liked how you used in fact but it happened very quickly , well done it was still amazing!

7. Brilliant jack. Maybe you could add in some more adverbs to make it that little bit better and go from brilliant to perfect. Like the way you ended.

8. I like that you know what type of cars are the fastest 🙂

9. I loved it jack even when the BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Happens. It was quite short! I still loved it.

10. I loved the story but I couldn’t understand a few things

11. Wow jack that’s amazing!!!!!!! 🙂

12. Checking Team100 can comment