The Tigers' Blog

Sonic vs Shadow 2 !

sonicIt was a normal day, Sonic was running frantically, he was so fast it was almost as if he was invisible… Shadow came out of nowhere! Launched himself high within the air, sonic came shooting down! He plunged his fist deep in shadow’s face, pushing through the earth. Round the corner Tails was waiting. Sonic joined him in his plane heading towards home , Sonic stood on the luscious green grass on top of the highest mountain. He waved goodbye, went into his house, sat on the couch, leaned back and played his Play Station till his heart was content.

6 Responses to “Sonic vs Shadow 2 !”

1. Martyn, I’m very impressed with your choice of vocabulary. This is an excellent post for the 100 wc. Now if you can write so expressively about Sonic, I’m looking forward to your next post on a different subject. Well done and keep up the posting!

2. We’ll done Martyn, I might magpie till his heart was content. Keep it up!!

3. I love the part ” he was so fast it was almost as if he was invisible” great work Martyn I might magpie this into my righting. Keep it up Martyn!

4. Wow, what an action packed story this week! You have some wonderful descriptions and really build up the pace throughout the story. I enjoyed reading this Jane Team 100WC Barnsley UK

5. Awesome WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.